The Autolite Copper Spark Plug has traditional nickel electrodes and its copper core improves resistance to fouling. The power tip extends further into the combustion chamber to aid in self-cleaning, reducing fouling at low RPM's, and pre-ignition at high speeds. It has a 1/2" reach surface gap plug specifically designed for high lift Flathead engine applications.
- Guaranteed to deliver quick starts, good fuel economy and smooth acceleration.
- Copper core center electrode for higher thermal conductivity.
- Specially engineered high nickel alloy center and ground electrode for extended life.
- High alumina ceramic for high dielectric strength.
- Leak proof, heat fused internal seal for durability.
- Multi-rib insulator prevents flash-over.
|Ground Electrode Tip Design:||Tapered|
|Ground Electrode Core Material:||Nickel|
|Electrical Terminal Type:||Stud|
|Center Electrode Core Material:||Copper|
|Center Electrode Tip Material:||Nickel|
|Pre-Gap Size:||0.050", 1.3 mm|
|Ground Electrode Quantity:||1|
|Hex Size:||13/16", 21mm|
|Center Electrode Design:||Standard/Regular|
|Ground Electrode Tip Material:||Nickel|
|Insulator Type:||Surface Gap|