275 Grind, Welded Lobe, 224
- This cam is to be used in mild modified applications.
- Requires an upgraded spring package, billet rod, and billet flywheel.
- The lobes are welded for extra durability, extending the life of this cam.
- Great option for applications that do not need high lift.
- Single springs are required.
The 224cc camshafts have .550" main journal sizes. The cams have been clearanced between the lobes and feature narrow lobes. These modifications allow for rod clearance due to the 58mm stroke. The compression release is also thinner to clear the 58mm crank counter weight. These camshafts work with Harbor Freight Predator 224cc and Tillotson 224cc engines.
|Engine:||Harbor Freight Predator 224cc, Tillotson 224cc|
|Target (MAX) RPM:||7500|
|Spring Pressure (In / Ex):||26 lbs|
|Valve Lash (In/Ex):||.003"|
|Ignition Timing:||32 Deg BTDC|
|Open:||50.0 BTDC||88.5 BBDC|
|Close:||88.0 ABDC||50.0 ATDC|
|C/L:||108.0 ATDC||110.0 BTDC|
|DUR @ 50:||239.5 Deg||238.8 Deg|