DUCAR 212cc Engine
DescriptionThis engine was designed to compete in the growing Predator classes. It is larger than the Ducar 196cc, so this engine may be perfect for your racing needs.
Here are a few reasons to choose the Ducar 212
- This engine is manufactured by Ducar, a company that has long been associated with superior quality within the kart racing industry. We work directly with Ducar to pick the components used to ensure performance and consistency.
- We have knowledgeable customer service representatives and engine technicians ready to assist you with any questions you may have.
- We will stock a complete line of OEM parts which will allow you to rebuild or refresh your engine without having to purchase a new one.
- The Ducar 212 engine comes with a factor installed governor which is preset at approximately 5300 rpm. Disclaimer: This will need to be adjusted prior to competition.
- The Ducar 212 will come with the trusted die cast aluminum PVL Flywheel that was tested at 17,000 rpm. This gives track owners, competitors, and fans peace of mind about flywheel failures.
- DynoCams has, and always will, continue to give back to our sport through sponsorships and giveaways - this engine included!
- Die Cast Aluminum PVL Flywheel
- Cast Iron Cylinder Sleeve
- Dual Ball Bearing Block
- Ducar Hemi Head
- Ruixing Carb
- Electronic Ignition
- Chrome Faced Top Ring
- Hardened Dished Valves
- EZ Pull-Start Design
|Engine Type:||Single cylinder, 4-stroke, air cooling, OHV|
|Valve Size IN/EX:||27mm/24mm|